2009-08-31

The Dress - Korean Look Alikes

Here's my last week-end projects which i'll sell in my etsy shop. The combination of Tank Top and Skirt turn to a dress in korean style. Because its Korean fever here in thailand or K-fever,we receives various influences from Korea including K-fashion style too. Let's see my work!

Tank Dress = Tank + Skirt


I saw this dress in a korean website.It look really cute on the model. It only a simple Tank Top with a cute printed on skirt make this tank dress so cute!! I made the skirt myself,i love the printed which i bought it last year...I comblinated the top and skirt with elastic thread,also saw along the hip too. The result as you can see from the picture.


T-Smock Dress = Tank + Smock Dress



One of my fave Dress that i ever seen in K-website. It look super cute and sweet. Besides that its very easy to make too. I only saw the top and smock dress together. Here I got a lovely T-Smock Dress. I hope you guys will like my works ^^ Thank for viewing..Comments are welcome ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment